Thread: PN Diagnosis
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Just after this....

I am adding a website about CIDP and the diagnostic process up in the stickies....If you check it out...you will find a bit in 'adobe' about what the nerve conduction tests can show when abnormal...You should take a look at those 'typical' pics for those of us with problems.
All I can add to it all is that I managed to meet all criteria withOUT the biopsy! As I read/re-read this new stuff. I am doubly, triply and more so relieved.
While I have an auto-immune neuropathy...this whole diagnostic process should help you and anyone understand, well, how squirreley things are.
There are a whole lot of if-this' then-thats' in the process. - j

Diana, you must get a copy of that test result.

Bob- earlier this month I DID have tooth pulled...Out, completely. And you are super lucky with your PCP...let that doc KNOW it!

Daniella- I acquired carpal in one hand about 8 years ago...via a direct-cause-effect experience. It abated and while disturbing, it is nothing at all like severe PN pains. Carpal abates, if you simply don't use that appendage for a long while...but other damages do occur when you start to re-use them. No-win situation to me.
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote