Thread: Intro?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:28 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Arrow dear new people aka sunnysidedown

if you only knew the story of Alfee's journey -you would know she does care...if she didn't she'll tell you straight out - she has as far as I am concerned an honorary doctors degree of experience, these last 10 years that I know of -dont let the dancin' frog fool you -she is real!

many of us are not just a group of idiots who have never felt the pain of
only depression, or only anxiety, most of us have been kicked in the butt'
repeatedly by life,on a daily basis; but for some reason unknown completely -we get back up~
before the man counts 10...

some of us have extremely painful diseases we will die with, some of us have seen our loved ones die from self inflicted wounds. we are all very much human and aquainted with grief -some of us know Mr.Pain's first name...

we take up our mission / or infirmities daily - one minute at a time, one hour at a time, and one day at a time...some days are black, some days are grey
and some day's are grey with a chance of clouds perhaps with a silver lining
called -hope...

SO?
"this is the place to "talk it out"
so if you do not want to write anymore that is okay -but you have found a great group of people -

I do not include myself - I am not that great... I am very particular in whom I
waste life energy on...

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote