View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:31 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Frogga,

I am so sorry about what you are going through ((hugs))
I really hope that you start feeling better soon.
Are you on any blood pressure tablets?? they are supposed to help control your blood pressure. My dad is on them (well he is when he remembers to take them)
It must be really hard for you having to stay in bed 19 hours a day - I don't know how I would cope! I must admit I spend a lot of time in bed due to the pain levels, nausea, headaches etc. Nausea is really bad but apparently it is another horrible side effect of RSD!
The pain in my leg is MUCH worse due to the weather, yes English weather is horrible! I don't know how I will cope when it starts snowing and getting even colder.
You are such a nice person, you ALWAYS put others first, I really admire you for that.
Are you able to take your degree at a later date, when you will hopefully be feeling better??
Scribes can be helpful but it takes longer to do your work when using one. Do you use the DRAGON software in all of your lessons??
I too find it really hard to concentrate due to pain levels etc. I ALWAYS seem to be day dreaming lol.
I am suprised that you can go to uni, it must be really hard for you. Your friends/carers etc sound really helpful, it's times like this when you find out who your true friends are. I am unable to go to school due to the horrible pain I am experiencing and also the mobilty issues, my school doesn't have that many ramps etc, so it is hard to get my wheelchair in.
I am hoping to start home tuition or online schooling soon. I feel like I am missing out on so much of my education. I have only been to school 22 days since March!
I wish I could help you more, Frogga
Take care and let us know how you are
Thanks for everything
Love Alison