View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks you guys SOOOO MUCH for your support.

The pain clinic is in Canmore, Alberta. Ever since I have been telling people about it they are saying great things about it. My husband is really supportive and very excited that I can now go to a clinic where I want to go and to people who have dealt with this type of thing before. Right now I am really excited myself. I leave today! I will be taking my laptop with me so I will still have access through the week.

The hotel is two blocks from the clinic and there is a shuttle bus between the two if we want to take it. My room does have a microwave and fridge and I am bringing a couple of meals I froze at home for the week. I know WC has an allowance for lunch and dinner but I will likely be eating my own meals for the most part.

I am sure I will make a few new friends there. I really am looking forward to it. I am still waiting for WC to find out if they are going to cover the next MRI, if so, it can be expedited. If not, well we shall see what they have to say at the clinic. I am sure things will work out for the best there. I also don't think I will actually be there the full 6 weeks but again, who knows!

Well, I will talk to you all later and let you know how things go.

Best Wishes and thinking of you all. J
Kyzyl363 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote