View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks BCE2 I think

For the link...I caught the tail end of the newscast after hearing all the promos and it was NOT available right after the show... I believe IF you use the 'search' feature on the top blue bar and look for 'Dellon Tarsal Tunnel' in any combinations, you will find past posts about the virtues or not of the process. One KEY aspect is they 'carefully screen' patients who might most be successful for such a 'procedure'. I've checked it out myself [I am desparate at times?] and have found that most insurances [a KEY aspect in my budget, don't know about yours] consider this all EXPERIMENTAL and thus not covered. Don't know about you, but it is a LOT of money out of pocket with a vague sucess rate.
I am suspecting that a very, very small portion of the neuropathy community is eligible and an even smaller portion can afford to have it done. I truly hate to rain on your parade in this respect.
I have never, ever seen anyone tout their successes on this board or any others. Honestly I wish I could hear a first-hand, no several first-hand experiences.
Kat, please keep posting - maybe someone here can help you with docs, diagnosis or plain old living with this 'stuff'!!! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote