Thread: Matted hair
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:05 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks for all your replies everybody, I really appreciate them. I don't know how I would cope without you all.

Desi, I will try the John Frieda products, I have heard that they are really good. They sell the John Frieda products in the UK. I am also going to talk to my hairdresser and see what she recommends. Thanks again, love ya. Alison.

Wildberry, Thanks for the reply. I too hate brushing my hair, before I developed RSD my hair was lovely and straight and it was never matted but now it is terrible. I believe that the medications are causing my hair to go matted and cury. My hair isn't falling out as such but sometimes a big clump of hair will fall into my hair brush when I am trying to brush my hair. Take care, love ya. Alison

Theonerogue, Thanks for the reply, you are great. I am going to start and wash my hair every 2 days to see if it makes any difference. The shampoo I use is Dove, 2 in 1, shampoo and conditioner, it says that it doesn't have a lot of wax in it, but I might try a different shampoo. Love ya. Alison

Ada, Thanks for the advice, you are great. I ask my mom to brush my hair, but even she as problems getting a brush through it. I have started to use Loreal kids, detangling spray and it helps a bit but my hair is still matted. Love ya, Alison

Tayla, Many thanks for the reply, you are great. I am going to ask my mom to give me a scalp massage tonight. I will try a new conditioner and see if it helps, I will let you know if it makes a difference. Love ya, Alison

Daniella, Thanks for the reply, you are ever so helpful. I am going to the hair salon in December so I will ask for a deep conditioner. Love ya. Alison

Linnie, Many thanks for the reply. I will speak to my doctor about the problems I am experiencing. I will also start taking vitamins and supplements. Love ya. Alison

Jo, Many thanks for the reply and the links, you are great, I don't take any supplements at the moment but I am going to start taking them. I will also try the olive oil on my hair.

I am supposed to be going for Physiotherapy today but I feel sick. I have had the flu jab, so I think I could be feeling ill because of that, or it could be the medications I am on.
Take care
Love ya all
Alison