View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I'm sorry to but can relate to you. Well not on the moving issue after you think it but the other issues and side effects. First your not crazy. I know for me I can often feel that I'm loosing my mind and how can so many fluke things happen to me. I think allowing myself to feel and say these are true things happening and its ok to feel confused and scared. It doesn't help though when docs kind of brush things off or look at you like your from outer space. I agree with ali to talk to your doc about what is happening. I wonder if your brain is sending weird signals and that is why your doing involunatry things. It may be a huge connection or maybe your meds are making your brain process things wrong. Have you called your doc about the meds?I know for me when I was going through different meds I was having so many issues so I had to really keep calling the docs cause for me they didn't realize the severity. I would like to ask you about the reaction you had cause I may have one of these shots actually what kind was it? Also did it make the pain worse?Lastly I'm so sorry about your family and ss. I am going to have to file for some type of assistance to and though I'm older 29 still its hard. If you want an email buddy I'm here.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote