View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Vicc,
Just posting a quick reply. The fact sheet that I was on about was the one published in 2006.

My colour changes - the whole of my foot goes blue, yellow and black, is this normal with RSD? I am a bit worried about when my foot goes black.
I also get a 'red' colour around my ankle bone that comes and goes ever so often, this seems to happen when I try to walk on my foot for a short period of time (like 2 minutes)
The colour changes have got worse over the last couple of weeks.

Balance problem - I understand that balance problems can happen with Dystonia, am I right?. I suffer from RSD, Dystonia, and Arthritis. I have spoke to my PM doctor many times about the balance problems and he says that it is a Psychological issue - why would I do that?? I am getting sick of people accusing me of something that isn't true. I only developed the balance problems after a Guanethidine nerve block. Do you think I should see a different PM doctor at a different hospital???

Pain - I am getting a LOT of pain (the pains got worse over the last couple of weeks too, it is a 9 and a half on the pain scale)
I am getting a LOT of burning pain, a sharp shooting pain at the bottom of my foot, and a stabbing pain.

Muscle spasms - the muscle spasms seem to be worse (they come a lot more often than they did a couple of months ago)
My toes twitch up and down. I also have spasms in my knee, my physiotherapist and PM doctor says that I only have RSD in my foot, so why is my knee and hip shaking??
I twisted my knee a few weeks ago and I am getting pain in it (the pains a 4 and half on the pain scale)

Thanks
Alison