View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jo...hope you are doing well. Nice to hear from you again.

I feel bad for venting so much but I just am so lost on everything and feel like crap.

I have seen this chiro since May and made no progress. He swore I was making progress but I don't know how he can tell that. All he did was hook me up to the elec STIM, do the ultrasound on my neck for 10 min and then adjusted my neck and back..oh and he said my hip was out so he was adjusting that too. That is what HURT! He twisted me and the pain shot up my spine. My neck cracked so bad that people across the room heard it. He even had this look on his face. He said "necks aren;t supposed to sound like that" I've never heard anyone's neck do that! He didn't tell me anything other than "my body mechanics is all off" and he "needs to adjust me" !

Well these adjustments caused PAIN and more of it. I just had this new MRI done which shows the same thing but WORSE since the one I had in January. He said I am making progress...doesn't show it on the MRI. It shows I'm worse than I was and also my lower spine is a MESS!

Here is my MRI report

L2-3: Normal
L3-4: Small central posterior annular tear, no significant disc buldge, herniation, central canal stenosis or neural foraminal narrowing
L4-5: Mild diffuse disc buldge and minimal bilateral degenerative facet hypertrophy
L5-S1 Minimal bilateral facet hypertrophy

Cervical spine:
Cervicothoracic alignment: there is straightening of normal lordosis
Intervertebral discs: Multilevel degenerative desiccation

C2-3 Normal
C3-4 Normal
C4-5 Evolution of the previously noted disc buldge into a small disc osteophyte complex
C5-6 Bilateral degenerative uncovertebral hypertrophy
C6-7 Normal
C7-T1 Normal

I am not going to the chiro at this time. I'm afraid to go back but also he's involved in my w/c case so I don't know what to do.

ttyl!

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote