View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

thanks Ali, tho I know this pain is nothing like you have with the RSD I really do hope they find a cure or at least a way to lessen the symptoms without just the painpills. I know those can be really hard on your whole system.

these Salonpas pads are really impressing me, as it isnt just a case of relieving the pain and stiffness but I can see how the swelling has subsided and walking is a lot easier now, even without a pad on the area.
when I overdo things (like when we were walking the neighborhood and woods out back searching for Shadow) then I just attach a pad or two for a couple of days and for a day or two, and feel the "ahhhhhhhh!"

I am also taking the supplements so I am sure they are working along with the local effect of the methyl salicylate in the pads.

Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (06-29-2008)