View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 08:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Boy, Daniella, I am glad you are expressing these things, because I have been going through some very similar stuff but have been too depressed to even post. When a doctor treats me in a demeaning way, my stress level and depression go nuts. The last doc I went to for an opinion even had a receptionist who treated me bad. I'm trying to remind myself every day that I am a good, sane person who does not deserve this. I cancelled my follow up appt. with that last doc -- who was trying to railroad me into a spinal cord stimulator. I don't know, maybe it would be a good thing, but I just can't shake her demeaner of giving me the bum's rush into something that would be very lucrative for her. She declared that I would have to go off the fentanyl patch whether I did the stimulator or not, no discussion. I'm not nuts about having to use the patch, but so far it has been the only thing that has helped my pain enough to keep me from being suicidal. And I think I ought to be able to participate in decisions about my care. So...... no more of that doc. When I recover from the abusive treatment, I'll plan my next strategy.... So, I am sorry you are going through the same thing. Now, everyday, when I tell myself that I am a good, sane, reasonable person, I will say that you are, too! Maybe the good mojo will help us both! Peace be with you, honey.

Dakota is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote