View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 06:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kim!

I am doing okay but this particular experience is a little different than from the first fusion. The C3/C4 which I had done two years ago really gave me no trouble with the exception of some spasms. The C5/C6 is different in that I did have some SEVERE spasms down my left arm the first 3 or 4 days. But they calmed down. I had a great day yesterday and probably overdid it because last night I could not sleep at all! I am having some spasms across my shoulders but not too bad. The darn steri strips have not fallen off yet and I wish they would because the incision is itching like crazy! And I have some chest pain. But I think that is because the meds are making my GERD act up. Oh, I did go to the ER the other day, so my heart is fine. Like I said, I think it is heartburn. I am so darn sensitive to meds. Anyway, I am down to two Norco a day and one Klonopin and also taking Nexium once a day. I am also wearing the bone growth stimulator 4 hours a day. So, I guess you could say I am doing alright for now. I want to know what YOU are experiencing and how you have been faring. Please let me know! Kathi
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote