View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Forgot to tell you

Hi forgot to tell you Lori that you are so lucky that you have physical evidence so soon! I was constantly told there was nothing wrong with me because I still looked and sounded ok - in my good times and as the tests - neuropsyc tests were always scheduled for the good times I passed with flying colours - was even told that most people would be happy to have achieved my results - big deal it didn't trash them doing the tests and they didn't have to have a sleep afterwards. It was about 4 years before I had any physical evidence and that was a QEEG that I went to Australia for - at my expense and not the insurers. I was constantly looking for physical proof as there was always that self doubt eating away at me - could I be crazy and the ex having told me it was my attitude for the reason I was no better.- Once I did see the physical evidence I felt a little better and did make some allowances for/to myself. But it is extremely difficult to change your self image. I have decided to get another opinion of my MRI pics after reading on this site.

We are going to Crosby Stills Nash tonight - I can tell you now that I will be a zombie for a week afterward but that is a sacrifice I am prepared to make.

Lynlee

Last edited by Lucy; 11-28-2007 at 09:14 PM. Reason: strange spelling
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote