Thread: Having a whinge
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 06:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Having a whinge

Hi everyone

I am sorry if this comes across as a major whinge, but at the moment I am trying to complete a graduate certificate in management communications and I am just so damned tired I can hardly take in any info at all.

It is so frustrating - I used to be so on the ball, and so quick, now it seems like I am fighting for everything I want to do.

I am just so annoyed with my brain - that it is letting me down when I have something to prove to myself - that I am not brain dead, I have not suddenly become stupid.

People who know just don't understand (except my wonderful husband). I don't want to be thought of as lazy but I can't seem to shake the damn fatigue that seems to dog my every step.

Mostly I don't disclose - why bother? People just assume that I am fine, but my brain just doesn't seem to hold information anymore. If I do, I feel like I am asking for something I am not entitled to.

Outside, I look fine - inside, although the doc has told me that I will be fine I feel like a mess.

I wish people would understand that when we do something special, it is even more special than it is for others.

OK, enough whining for now. Sorry this is such a miserable post.

Lyn
Lynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote