Thread: Forum Biz
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 07:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think you said the copyright stuff very well, Cara. I do try to go by what you said.

The things I brought over from obt about oils and conversion charts were either mine or links that I went directly to (mostly to check them out again to make sure they were still valid).

The only thing I did that I wasn't too sure about what giving Al credit for providing some links on the old BT. If it was someone I was not familiar with, I would've, perhaps, just listed the links... but because I feel familiar with Al (and he's still here watching what we're doing ), I felt that I still wanted to give him credit for the great information. Also, I felt that Al is familiar enough with me that I'm pretty sure he would ask me to remove his name if he wasn't comfortable with that much credit.

However, I should've asked him before I gave reference to him. Sorry about that Al. I will happily remove the reference without problem, hard feelings or issue... and consider it a lesson well-learned for myself.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote