View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Nicole,

It sounds like you are getting control of the RSD. Determination is a good thing in fighting it.

I was wondering if you had blocks. You didn't mention it but I believe in them and that they can help put the RSD into remission if they are done.

My name is Ada and I won't even go into my story, too long and too much. I have had RSD along with TOS since around 1998. Mine is pretty much in remission due to blocks, therapy, and meds. I am on Methadone only for the pain and a very low dosage. I will say though when the pain decides to come out completely, no meds seem to do the job.

I have something in common with your husband also. My birthday is August 30th but I am a lot older then you guys. I always hated my birthdate because it was the first day of school when I was growing up. What a birthday present. LOL

I sure hope that you do get to the point to where you can go back to school and work. There are several on here that do work but struggle to do it. Maybe you will be able to conquer the RSD and move on with your career. I sure hope so.

Welcome to the forum.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote