Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 04:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you Sissy

Thank you Sissy for the positive feed back. There's a lot of really good people here looking for the solutions to TBI /PCS and I think part of the solution is being able to talk to people that are experiencing the same type of symptom and personality changes that are caused by the Trauma or Concussions.

I've come to the conclusion that these symptoms and personality changes are un acceptable to me and I've made up my mind to do something about it.

I'm an Irishman so getting mad is just apart of my DNA and it's a matter of focusing that energy in the right direction.

A little bum out about the laptop being stolen, so I'm having to ask myself how can I turn this negative into a positive. Making some phone calls and re building my plat from. I'm thankful this happen in 2007 and that the was no personal fiancial information on my laptop. The new system will be set up for an OS system only and all personal information will be placed on a flash drive and pass word protected. Welcome to the Brave New World.

It's a lot easier to replace a laptop then it is to rebuild a brain

Looking forward to 2008 and making the changes that need to be made to get back on course.

Your correct Sissy it is better to forgive those who trespassed against us.

Take Care and I hope your Holidays are special. Jeffn
jeffn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote