View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jeffn - I googled it - natrum sulph as well. There were all sorts of "natrums". On one site I found that when talking about head injury it mentioned feeling like your brain is loose inside your head - that is one of my feelings and at the base of the brain. Sounded like it was great for you liver - so OK I will have a happier liver as a side effect! One hour later after taking it and I can now have breakfast - 11.30 am here. They are tiny little pills - kindl of the size of the coloured sewing pin heads.

Lori I am going to ask my doctor about the provigil - being able to stay awake all day and to not be distracted so easily would be wonderful - I don't think I would mind being addicted even though I have always been anti drug. It does sound like it is somewhat of an upper. I was given morphine when my blood pressure went crazy and my head felt like it was going to burst - I guess it litterally was going to - anyway for a couple of days I was like an energised mad woman - but oh so pain free!!!!

Sissy good luck with your neuor on Wedsnesday, hope there is something that works well for you!

Lynlee
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote