Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lucy

To Lynlee, It's not about baking cookies, It's about doing one kind act for someone you don't know, a gift freely given.

Dealing with Christmas is hard for some people and having to deal with the PCS symptoms makes it even harder.Your tried you don't feel good your emotions are bouncing off the walls and your having to pretend your someone your not and all of these symptom have a negative effect on our social and personal lives. No Fun I have to deal with the same issues.

I would weather be sitting down at The Tender Box smoking cigars and enjoying a good cup of coffee with my friends planning my next fishing trip or making money so I could pay for the fishing trip, but that's not on my plate right now.

Re building my brain is on my plate and I need to stay focused on that task.

In my opinion Many people have forgotten the real meaning of Christmas.

A lot of people here understand how difficult it is to deal with the PCS symptoms and how dysfunctional it makes one Holidays or not. The last several Christmas have not been a piece of cake for me either so I try to stay focused on the good memories and hang out with the people who love and care about me today. I am a very Blessed man because I have real friends who are there in the good times and the hard times.

Take Care Jeffn
jeffn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote