View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sandel you are SO RIGHT!!!!!

I am SOOOOO HAPPY right now! I have only gone there three days and LOVE IT! The people there are great! They have a TOTALLY different philosophy from every other physio clinic I have gone to. My pt there is incredible. She does acupuncture, which has been great for me in the past when dealing with muscle tension and sinus problems (didn't work for my siatic but whatever). She is great and says my whole body is a mess and really wants to take things slow but work on the entire body not just my ankle. Everyone is great. I am so dumbfounded. I know there are a few people there that are REALLY angry and are having problems but you find those people everywhere. I am hearing such great things about the program, and it really is an amazing program.

I just did an MRI yesterday to rule out demylenation and a syrnix or something like that. They did a brain and c-spine scan. I should know if it showed anything by next week some time.

I don't have internet there. My laptop crashed and it is too old to do anything about it. There is a 2.00/15min computer in the hotel but I limit myself to using it. I really want to focus on getting better and completing some writing while I am away during the week. So, I won't be around much but I will check in on everyone and give up dates!

Thanks again everyone. I really think I am in the right place now and am looking forward to the potential progress I can make here.

Talk to you soon.
J
Kyzyl363 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote