View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi - it's Alison here,
Many thanks for all your replies. We are hoping to see a new PM doctor and PT soon, but the problem is that Andreas Goebel (the doctor who they want me to see) only treats adults, so I am not sure whether he will be able to treat me
We don't want to say anything horrible to my Physiotherapist and PM doctor at the moment, because if I have any more problems with my foot I would have to go and see them. Once we see a new doctor we will tell the hospital what we think of them all.
My friend, Nicole, suffers from a neurological disorder (possibly RSD) in her knee and she sees the same pain team as me and she doesn't like them. Dr Goddard (my pain consultant) performed a nerve block on Nicole and it turned her foot inwards. We found this out 2 days after my nerve block went wrong.

Miss Irie:
From what I understand my Physiotherapist talks to my PM doctor every week to tell him how I am getting on, but the hospital never contact my GP (Doctor). I have not found a drug that helps take the pain away at the moment and I have tried Lyrica, Gapapentin, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline, Baclofen, Tramadol, and morphine The hospitals told me that if non of these drugs don't work then I will have to try Morphine and Ketamine

Thanks all
Love
Alison