View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Wren knows I've made that fudge and I agree that it is fast and fabulous?

I wonder if Wren knows I've used that recipe (or one that is very close to those amounts) to make truffles too? (Then I rolled them in cocoa or finely chopped nuts or chocolate sprinkles.)

I wonder if you know how glad I am that I dropped off my car at the service station last night, instead of this morning, since I woke up to snow?

I wonder when I'll finish knitting the 2nd leg warmer for my daughter for Christmas? (It is hard to knit it secretly when she is here most of the time.)

I wonder if my kids will write their Christmas update letters today so I can get our photo cards in the mail? (I've already stamped and addressed 60 envelopes and they are just waiting ....)

I wonder what the roads are like for driving and if I'll go to any craft fairs with my daughter today?

I wonder if Alffe is doing Christmas baking?

I wonder if Alffe knows I'm not making the pipecleaner + Borax snowflakes this year?

I wonder how reyn is doing and if she ever reads here?

I wonder about moonset?

I wonder if Cooper misses his new girlfriend?

I wonder if my kids will enjoy the Starbucks advent calendar I bought them this year? (They are still in bed .... and it is almost 11am)

I wonder if I should start a new tradition that I get to eat any of the advent chocolates that are not consumed by noon?