View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 05:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada!
Loosing Bill is still so fresh in your mind and I am sure you miss him so much, especially around the holidays. I am so sorry you lost him and the way you talk about your Bill, it seems like you two were very close. he was a good man, Ada. Cherish the memories with him, talk out loud to him when life seems to drag you down. I still do that to this day. I lost a twin brother and my baby sis. 10 yrs. ago. We come from a large family also. 8 of us, well now 6 of us. On my dad's side are 16 children. I don't even know everyone?? LOL I am sorry to hear about your brother. He will be in my prayers. I am sorry also to learn about your youngest sister's barn and those poor horses. my heart go's out to her, as well as my prayers, Ada. Talk to your Dr. about the VNS not working. Also, at this time of the year, it's dark and dreary, keep bright lights on when it gets dark, open all your shades to get light in during the day. That may help some with the depression.Ada, are you sure you want to take Bill's ashes to be with your mom and dad? If so, ask whoever works at the grave side, if they can dig a small hole and you can put them right in the middle of both their graves. Give it some more thought, though if this is what you REALLY want to do. ((Hugs ADA)) Hang in there! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote