View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default help finding new MD?

I do realize now that the way that "dehydrate myself" came off as being a little much. However that is exactly what he told me to do! Sorry for the drasticness of the comment!

I did notice an improvement in the pain in my head and behind my eyes, and my eye did not swell while on the Lasix. However I did not realize how thirst that medication would make me and was waking in my sleep to slam glasses of water...so I kind of cancelled the med out a few days into the trial. My MD has me on Prednisone right now, he is also thinking that I could have Sarcoids...even though he did a biopsy 1 month ago to see if that was what I had and it came back negative...

I am looking for a good doctor to go for to get a 2nd opinnion. 2 months ago I had no symptoms, and now I am almost falling over, and in constant pain. Not to mention how this is affecting my school work and job! I am worried at how much my symptoms are progressing and want to see a doctor that may be a little more proactive and not just waiting to see what happens. I am having trouble locating a DR around Rochester NY. There is a lady in Syracuse, but she is considered out of network, and I cannot afford covering the whole visit. Anyone have any suggestions? What did you all do to get insurances to cover these different doctors??
peetie383 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote