View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default From the WARM South--

No, I havent fallen off the edge of the earth...just been busy and lurking occasionally.
Steve, I does sound like it's time to gather up the conch traps. By the way, you wrote a couple of weeks ago that the "take" has been down lately and you thought it was time to use different bait. As I understand, you have been using horseshoe crab. Is that by-catch from the deep water boats?What else is available for the purpose that would be possible, cost-wise?
I will send your lawyer hurry-up thoughts. Those guys (especially the good ones) are always behind.
We had a housefull for Thanksgiving. All of our children (4) and grandchildren (3) and spouses (2) were here. It was good to have them here. The youngest granddaughter (almost 4 yo, going on 16) is very strong-willed and verbally precocious. I understand that she pretty well rules her pre-school in Illinois. I'm afraid her parents are going to really have a handfull when she approaches adolecence.
I'm trying to get back to regular exercising, besides walking the dog. I got out my Nordic Track again and have been using it for aerobic workouts. Meds still working great. I'm thankful for that.

Robert
p.s. vicky; sounds like you are pretty handy with the tools! i love that whip crack sound in "sleigh ride."
r

Last edited by RLSmi; 12-02-2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: add ps
RLSmi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote