View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face the neverending story :(

Well, we are beginning to see that the new computer my husband brought home on Thursday, is the culprit.

His old Compaq ran okay on this router. (he does not remember if he installed the software on it )

His units are mega mondo extremely encrypted...Gov't issue. As soon as he
plugged in this morning, I went down. So he brought it in this room and plugged it right into the router... DOWN again.

We did not expect this. And he doesn't know if he can load the router software into his unit until he talks to his help desk. He has to have it for his email. He cannot access email thru this machine.. mega mondo encrypted.
He cannot send his online work to his boss either...mega mondo encrypted.

And I checked and there is only one Adobe on here. #7. It was the #8 upgrade that crashed me all the time. #7 only stalls every once in a while My husband says his techie told him he could install Adobe #8 on his new HP, but it takes 11 hours! And now we know why it crashed on Fri, since DSL didn't like it. If the encryption on his unit is blocking the DSL I don't know what he will do?

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote