View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy didn't think know one would replay

Thanks so much for your replay. I was beginning to think no one was going to replay. Believe me I am just as surprised at how much crap is going on in my spine. I had hurt my back when I was in the Army at the L 3/4 4/5 level. I had surgery almost 15 years ago and things were great did not have any prob’s in the other parts. I had a lot of pain in the middle of my back when each one of my kids were at that stage where I had to carry them in my arms, ya no when you carry them on your hips. I always thought it was because all of my kids were so heavy. After they were all walking I did not have much pain any more. When my youngest was four I went back to school to get my nursing degree. I only had about two months left before I would have my LPN and it started in and never let up again. I think it was the three weeks of patients who were over 300lbs who could not walk or move much. Me being 5 foot 2 and about 140lbs did not help. It has been a year and it has been so horrible. I really have to fight the depression big time. There is such a stigmatism when it comes to people with back pain. What I don’t understand is I am in such pain but my doctor seems to think I am just fine, like its normal for a 41 year old to have a back like this. It hurts to raise my arms up above my waist, it hurts to walk, sit. Seems it just hurts to live and that is something that I have to get use to.
mylou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote