Thread: Fanfaire?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Heathing Pad!!!

Shirley: Yesterday, I wanted to commit murder, and anything else I could get away with. I never even thought of a heating pad because the heating pad would have had to be the size of my body. And anyway, doesn't heat, well, isn't heat BAD for inflammation?? I thought ice is the way to go.

Last night, during all the throbbing (teeth, knee, left shoulder, etc.) my temple started to throb. Now I never get headaches, NEVER!! Well, last night I got a headache. I put the ice pack on the right side of my head (I was on the phone with my friend and she was telling me about how her teeth hurt!!! Our teeth always hurt at the same time.

Oh, 10 minutes ago, the teeth on the left upper side of my head started to hurt. Went away in a few minutes. I'm fine right now.

Makes no sense. Right now. Nothing hurts. I just ate a salad.

I'm beginning to think I'm losing my mind. I mean, I hate the holidays, but really?? is my mind betraying my body??? Is my mind so unhappy, that I'm developing major flare-ups all over my body???

And it's only with the weather. I swear to god, if it was 99 degrees outside, I could walk 20 blocks and be just fine. I DO NOT LIKE COLD WEATHER, SNOW, HUMIDITY, RAIN, WHATEVER.

I need Arizona, or the Sahara Desert!!!

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote