View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 06:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Aww.. that is too kewl Jaquelina

Good for you I think it's wonderfull, and I do so think it helps to write out how we feel and how it effects us.. I would bring that into your doctors too it may help them to understand.

I had a doctor who wrote in a post surgical not that he thought my condition was in my head.. but he questioned weather RSD realy exists of if I just made it up. dumb quack.

Sory lil rant there.. it just anoys me so much that because they dont understand the pain they just assume we are making it up Grrr... It scars us mentaly to be disbelieved obviously, and then we have more stress that I would call tramatic stress from that aspect as well.. it's a catch 22 the extra stress of not being believed causes us to be more anxious and desperate to be believed and that causes the docs to think more that it's psychological in nature and promotes their disbelief and round and round we go.

That poem needs to be given to your docs Jaquelina.. and may I borrow it? I will be shure your names attached of cource.
Thank you so much for posting it.. we would never laugh at any attempt to explain the pain or how you feel, nay instead we applaud your courage to write and empathise with what you are saying. Bravo my friend and thank you.

Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote