Thread: Fanfaire?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 09:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To Sue and Fanfaire

Sue,
It truly was a blessing to have this group when I went to Mayo a year ago. I was in constant unrelenting pain. Tests for 8 hours. Struggle for the entire week and a half. I lived to hear from this group here at Neuro Talk. It was the first thing I did when I got back to the hotel room. My husband and I had no contact with family. But we did have my family here. And Liza Jane's chocolates. All my friends, Melody and Dahlek and the Balloon bouquet. When I struggled to get thru the pain, I'd think of the balloons. Everything was so unfamiliar and stressful for me. I'm not a traveler. But with the support of everyone here, I was armed and ready for everything. You will all never know the blessing you were and how dear you all are to me.

Fanfaire,
I"m sending that same balloon to watch over you. Dahlek can you post it for us again? I want to be the orange balloon floating over Fanfaire giving her all the strength and energy I have. I'm so praying they got thru the roads safely. I just got an email from my sister-in-law in DeMoines Iowa. Terrible road conditions. I'll say an extra prayer tonight.

Hugs and strength
Billye