Old 12-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudiccca View Post
HI guys! My name is Brenda.. small town girl from Iowa. BRR cold here! Married with 2 boys, 3 if you count my hubby. I have partials and complex partials. I have the VNS and take Zonegran and just started Lyrica, but i still have seizures. December 13th i go in for surgery, doc is doing a hysterectomy to see if that helps. I only have seizures when I am about to start my monthly cycle, and about a week later. Doc says he has never done this before.. BUT if I am willing to try, HE is willing to try. I am willing to try anything to make these seizures go away.
Oh My!!! b, you sure have a lot going on!!

I am probably the Odd Ball in here since I hate doctors and Try to rely on prevention and common sense when I have problems with me body. I am probably from the old school of Walk it off or rub dirt on it. I am just into Nature and it's miraculous healing powers if you let it work. But I listen. Yea, I'm a good listener. Oh, by the way...Hi neighbor. I am in Wisconsin. I am not here very often. I have tons of other people on other sites to torment and torture. Just kidding with ya b. Hello and Welcome.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote