View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Red face

Yes, social isolation IS an issue for me. I Catch EVERYTHING. No matter where I go or how careful I am I am always picking up some new germ that makes me sick so I have no option but to remain a recluse. It's not going to change, I have been this way all my life and as I get older it only gets worse.

The majority of my life consists of computer friendships, the weekly or BiWeekly trip to the library for movies and books. Weekly trip to buy food an to visit my P.O. Box to see if anything is there. My life is lonely and it sucks sometimes but I have no choice. Stay alone and be O.K. or go out around people and catch something and be sick for months. My lungs have about had it with infections. I don't want to be this way but it's the hand I've been dealt with no hope of anything better.

At least YOU have the possibility sometime in the future to change your situation. If you are content with things now then you won't make any changes concerning your son but for now it looks like that's the way you want it. If it makes you happy for now then count your blessings.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote