Thread: Provigil
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Provigil

Good afternoon gang,
Today is day 3 of Provigil and I wanted to give a report.

I *LOVE* it. It has made a marked difference in my ability to process and concentrate. My Neurologist gave me samples at 200 mg, because they're rather expensive if insurance doesn't pick it up. I called her today and asked her to go ahead and call in a prescription for me. (I think my actual words were, "this is good stuff- sign me up!"

I looked up the cost on my health insurance site (United Health Care) and it states that the monthly cost is around 250.00 . My co-pay is only 45.00, thankfully.

I do feel a wee bit euphoric (my husband likes to refer to it as obnoxious, rather than euphoric!), but I think it's just because I feel so much better.

I've performed lots of research and there is nothing addictive about this drug thankfully. I can see becoming addicted to feeling this good though.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not opposed to using drugs if it's something that will make me feel better, so I hope that I don't offend anyone by my drug 'pushing'. Just wanted to get the info out there for someone who might be interested.

Have a great day,
Lori

~ Groucho Marx

RisibleGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote