View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 06:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thoracic esi failure, lumber esi today

Hi all
Hope I am finding everyone feeling bettter today, painfree i hope. Since I joined this site I have to say that you all have been a great help and also an inspiration--- the pains we all go through-- and can still talk and help others is such a wonderful gift to give. and at this time of year (whe alot of us are at out wits end money wise) advice is perfect!

Welll with that all said I would like to let you all know that the thoracic esi I had last week didn't work, but today I had a lumber 4-5 esi for stenosis and am praying thst this one atleast worked. the doc did say he thinks that a little spinal fluid leaked and to watch out for the dreaded headache, but when i left 5 mins later he said thsat if i didn't already have it that i wouldn't-- is thhis true?

I sure hope so, as this shot was a little less comfortable(believe it or not) than the thoracic. Now understand that needles have never bothered me before, but these going onto my spine are just alittle more uncomforable than the normal needle, and even though the thoracic did hurt a bit it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be but the lumber was worse than i thought, could be from the possible nic?

Anyway wanted to keep you all up to date, as i must have driven everyone crazy in the beginning, you seee this doc doesn't use iv or flourascope al by eye. Bu for some reason i do trust him he seems quite compatent in what he does. anywho i will be going back in 2 weeks for another lumber esi, he won't do another thracic atleast not yet since the other didn't work, then on to the cervical such fun. any more advice is very welcome. thanks to all deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote