View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yes Yes Yes

If you cann't even play with your kid without pain tell the doc. your pcp should be able to give you atleast vicodins even if its just 1 or 2 aday. explain to him about the pain, tell him about what you have taken and what you know helps, but be careful if you had a hard time getting off that one med. you may have an even harder time getting off the vics.
I have been lucky as i have never had any problems(so far ) getting off of my meds and have been on all of them almost. i have so many spinal issues due to a fall at work that i am now at a pm who gives me fenlems not taking it, fentanyl and he knows that my pm gives me vic soma ambien and valuim, but even though it says to take so much each day i only take as needed maybe thats why i don't have problem not taken them, have never taken any while at work, so that may have helped also, though i would go home in such pain i would be crying. but anyway ask pcp if he says know get referal to pm, cann't hurt to ask, just don't over do meds and make sure they are out of reach of kids, i flush my extra's down tp every month if i have any, as i have teens in house and thats the new drug of chose fcor them good luck deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote