View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I hope all goes well. I have been doing so much research on TOS surgery. I have been dealing with this for a year and it's causing so many problems. I have major nerve compression going on and it's now caused inner ear problems. I have vertigo and severe balance dysfunction now. Oh, and hearing loss. Doctor's all agree that it's being caused from the nerve compressin in my neck. I have blue fingers, veins buldging in my hand..my veins look so gross. I seem to have all the classic signs of vascular TOS. I believe I will see surgery in the near future but I'm scared. I have heard so many bad stories about it but yet I've heard good one's too. The surgeon told me there are many worries with the surgery and it's very risky but...of course the but part...it may be the only way to get better....so what to do?????live with this or try and get better...are the risks worth it? I hope so. I wish you the best.

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote