View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up What A Good Morning !

Good morning to you all,
it was so relieving to read what you had expired and your reflection about the theme. : made it up, CTenaLouise, reverett 123, Zucchini Flower, Bemm, ; you have making me understand a bit more of what happened, it is really PD ,- sometimes I think itīs a mistake, I think I am -, that bird and that I can fly.

I will look at my medication, be concentrating ,think about my legs, What I carry, how do I carry , and the Thai chi ,: may be.

All the time be present ,one eye inn,- one eye out, Body awareness, says my physiotherapist, now I understand itīs the way.

Will this be worse and what will happen when I am in a aeroplane. I am going to visit my daughter in Portugal at Christmas, carry a heavy suitcase , presents from everybody to my 3 grandchildren. Must I TELL THAT I AM DISABLE, and do I GET HELP . I hate to be in that situation , - learning to bend my stiff neck and be more humble.
I am so grateful for your answers, I live alone and have to take care of myself alone. I can call family and friends, but they can not understand, we talk but we are in different worlds.

Today the sun is shining ,my friend Kristin called me,: come on, we go for a walk in the Forrest with walking sticks and iron on the shoes. - God idea , lucky me !

Annelise
vertigo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote