View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:48 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Hang in there

I can surly relate to the panic attacks. It sounds like you are going through allot. I also understand,and sympathize with you about not knowing whats going on,and people around you not knowing what to do. Hang in there. It may take some time. Trauma conditions are very complex. In the early 1980's,a clinic called the Phobia Clinic came into being. That helped me,and I learned allot. Timing is important. Sometimes you can little,by little face those fears that cause you to be scared. It may not be the right time yet for you to do that. You have been through much trauma,and you need to be patient with yourself. You may have some biochemical imbalances,with the trauma. Some of those things will not show up on these scan tests. The right people in your life will help you with the right steps to take. I know that those spasms,and other physical symptoms must be uncomfortable,and frightening. It takes time to come through a trauma. It's good that you are reaching out for help. I believe that you will find it. Don't give up. I have just prayed for you. I know that your scared. My heart goes out to you. You can tell me most anything,for I have been through allot,and have lots of compassion for people like you.