Thread: Fanfaire?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi! I'm alive! My husband is watching me type this, so say hi to him too!

Weather was semi-rotten. Ice was bad enough, but the WIND! Ack! We passed lots of flipped and crashed vehicles on the way to Rochester.

Saw Dr. Osborn in rheumatology yesterday. He's nice and has a SENSE OF HUMOR! He got me started with bloodwork and stuff.

He said something seemed a bit off with my heart, so I did some scans yesterday. I'm going to do some pulmonary stuff too tomorrow. But today, it's the neuro adventure.

Did the EMG this morning. OUCH, as you all know. But it didn't hurt nearly as much today as the one I had three years ago.

Am about to go do a sweat test, so need to run. Will do neuro consult if I can tomorrow, and will try to see the ENT maybe Thursday, if more tests aren't added by the neuro guys.

Thanks for all the posts! It was cool to get to read them. Will pop in again if I get another chance to use the Mayo computers.

fanfaire