View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 01:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so sorry Valerie. I hope they find the cause and can help you.

Concusions and icky tummies. ooooh. The joys of active children and Celiac. Becareful out there.

Wes's sleep study came back. Obstructive sleep apnea, no stage 4 sleep and irregular brain waves. Going to a couple more docs. sigh. Not to happy that it took 16 years for someone to listen.

Con is liking Physical Therapy and hating it too. It hurts, he says, but in a good way. Muscle that is being worked and not joint pain. His alignment is coming along but it's still all wacky. We will see how it goes.

I am in a sugar crave mode and am doing myself damage. Time to get back into some fruits and veggies and leave the birthday cake alone.

Finally got to meet Con's favorite teacher that helped us out last year during Con's month long adventure in bowel blockage. She is a dear, sweet young woman. I am duly impressed by her care and love for children. I wish there were more teachers like her.

I wish I could put my arms around all of you and thank you or comfort you. Blessing and good thought for all.

Mrs. Bear
formerly known as EreBear.
Mrs. Bear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote