View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Kool!!

Ohh but that is so wonderful Andrea

It must be a huge relief to you knowing someone with a fresh outlook is going to examine and treat Ali, and a fresh impartial outlook to examine her balance problems is huge as well.
I have heard good things about HBOT I had looked into it first to treat my own son who has CP years ago.. and lately for myself since RSD, I think you may find this site below a good one of clinical trial results of RSD and HBO treatments:

http://miraclemountain.homestead.com/HBOTandRSD.html

I would be very interested to see their treatment schedule that they have set up for RSD with depths, durations etc.. as a matter of fact I remember other members asking for just those details depths etc in another posting that may or may not be linked to the bottom of this page..

I am not sure if you are aware of this Andrea but at the bottom of each thread there is a listing of other threads that relate to the subject matter.. HBOT in this case, and in this way you can research other posts within all of Neurotalk's forums that are relavent to what you are reading at the time .
I didn't notice at first myself so I thought I'd bring it up in case you hadnt either lol.

Again I am so happy for you guys to be getting this opportunity now, give Ali a big hug for me that way you both get one
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote