View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you

all for your concern, and believe me i wish i could just go find another doc who used iv and flourascope, but it has taken me almost a year to find a doc who would even look at me they all said that my problems where way to dangerous to touch, then i finally got this doc who atleast has given me some hope. Don't get me wrong, my pcp gave me valium to take before each esi and told me if i didn't feel comfortable to just walk out, and he wants me to go to hss, am still waiting to hear back as tis is really a wc case, but i am at the point now of getting the proof, hss doesn't take my ins, which i was stupit enough to use since 05 when this all happpened froma fall at work, but now that i am not working as my job told me that i couldn't due to my problems ad they also said to get a lawyer and go on wc like i should of in the beginning i am now listening. so hopefuly in the future i wil not have to get blindsided. by the way i don't think the doc niced aything as i still feel the sae . but thank you all for your concern deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote