Thread: Fanfaire?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 07:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Popping in before the offices open up. Earliest neuro consult appt is December 14, but I'm going to hang out and wait for a cancellation (likely as we got several more inches of snow). Then this afternoon is pulmonary test.

Sweat test was weird. I actually slept through most of it as my fatigue is in overdrive. Nothing happened for 30 minutes, then all of a sudden, I began sweating like a maniac and lost an entire pound in the next 15 minutes!

I don't mind the purple dye so much as now I don't look so pale! It did stain pretty badly as my skin is so doggone dry. Too bad I don't dye my hair purple anymore as I would completely match.

We decided against gastro stuff right now as I've had tons of tests in that area already, and my problems are pretty well documented. But I am going to make sure the neuro guys know about the gastroparesis and such so we can figure out the connection.

Looks like they've got the lights on in the neuro waiting room, so I'm off to hurry up and wait.

Today is my husband's 37th birthday, and our 11th wedding anniversary. If I am still somewhat functional after the pulmonary test, we're going to try to have dinner out.

fanfaire