View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy DSL conflicts

computer thread....

There appears to be no fix as yet for this problem.
One colleague of my husband had this and had the ERAP program reinstalled by the computer people, and it fixed her DSL problem.

Then yesterday another colleague told my husband that his OLD laptop (3 yrs old) did this to his home computer, and he never could use them at the same time. My husband's was older than that.

So the techies reinstalled the ERAP and it fixed nothing. So now I cannot be online when he is. So I won't be able to visit here as often. The conflict may be with the DSL or something else in the network, like my firewall, or router.

In general this whole changeover is a nightmare. Everyone is having problems of some sort with their new unit. And still no printer cords are available.
Your tax dollars at work!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote