View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Isabelle, I agree, in fact part of what has helped Vincent's aggression over the summer, was me telling him it was ok to cry but not ok to hit, etc etc... so he started crying at the beginning of his rages instead of at the end, and this avoided his aggression. BTW we are still reducing his meds, other than strattera. I'm hoping by 2007, the paxil and risperdal will be gone all together. However, I'm assuming he will need something to sleep *sigh*

Keg, I totally plan to address it, and haa haa about my flooring quote.

Peta, glad you liked 'JungleJugs'...you might have missed JungleButt and one or two others I can't think of. You always give bad nicknames to the ones you love, right? Right! You'd said "Mili - let me get this right - you dont want this woman around your Vince if she comes clean and admits what happened. and you dont want her about him if she says if didnt happen - So why are you even asking her?"

Cause I'm believing there's a lot in between those possibilities. I'm dealing so far with Vincent's perception only. He's 10, he's autistic, so I have to hear her perception. I'm holding out hoping it's a matter of a completely different perception on both their parts - have you ever been in situations where both sides are 'true', but neither side understands what is true for the other.

I've done or said things to benefit or compliment Vince that he thought I was trying to be 'mean'. But, now that I've let her know HIS perception, I want to see not just her explanation but how she treats the whole situation. I mean, I have to take it ALL in first, then I can process and form a conclusion. I think lots of my conclusions are 'gut feeling' too. Anyhow, I just have to wait. But in the two scenarios above, it is true, I would not want her with him cause that would mean she's either a liar that's got a short temper with kids, or a truthful person with a short temper with kids.

Ok, taking a break from my floor project. Someone reeeeeally loved using their staple gun...these friggin things are almost 2" long, and so help me there is scarcely a square inch of floor that doesn't have one in it. Good thing is, the kids are too busy to get in any trouble - well as much trouble as usual I mean.

Mili
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote