View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 11:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for the ideas about dressing warmly, which I do when I go outside. I wear the under layers plus my down parker, gloves and boots. My house unfortunately is in the low to mid 60s (F) during the day in some of my rooms. We keep the thermostat down a bit to save on fuel costs. At work is no picnic either. The building is either too hot or too cold depending upon which part I'm in. It gets worse when I have to go into the computer room, which is kept about 64-66F year round. The warehouse is downright cold and damp this time of year. Gotta love New England!

I bundle up with flannel shirts and sweaters, but I'm still very rigid, and my dystonia kicks in more often than not. My back and my shoulders hurt awful too. It looks like I'll have to give in and turn up the thermostat duriing the day when I'm home; there's nothing I can do about work except deal with it.

On another question about temperature... Do any of you suffer from night sweats? As cold as I am during the day, I end up waking up around 3 or 4 am dripping wet like I've been sitting in the sun on a hot July day!

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote