View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ali,

I just wanted to say hi to you and say that I hope you are feeling better now since having this happen to you.

Also Frogga has a good point. I can remember being on the defensive with my PCP at times when he said something I didn't understand. I would get angry with him and then he would explain what he meant. So things can be taken wrong. She may have honestly just wanted to know if you had a plan if the house did catch on fire.

We lost a home to fire in 95. We weren't at home at the time but I do know it sure can happen.

What I have learned along the way in councelling with what people say is to try and look at things without being on the defensive so much and it has helped.

As far as fire, most people have plans of how to get out of a burning house but that doesn't always work either. I remember watching an older couple burn in a mobile home one time so I know what can happen in the spur of the moment.

Anyway, I do hope the Hbot works for you. We talked about that years ago on the TOS forum and I have met one person that had it done and it didn't help her with the RSD nor TOS but I also know that things have been updated today and they are getting better results with it. Do ask questions to people who have had it done and weigh the pros and cons. I do see it though as an oportunity to try something that might help you get better.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote