Thread: Good friends
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I am glad to see you post. I just sent you a PM this morning. Was glad to hear from you and am hoping that you start doing better.

I have both TOS and RSD so I know exactly where you are at in this mess. The weather does me in too. The weird part is the heat is just as bad at the cold. It was 75 here in my part of Co. yesterday and I was miserable. I didn't try to get dressed or do anything yesterday. The cold is bad also. I have found that if I turn my heat down at night then I am in so much pain the next day I can't walk. So now I keep my heat up and a fan going. I cannot find a happy medium. I thought when the new furnace was put in that I would see a level out of my trying to deal with it being too hot or too cold. NOT. I am constantly raising and lowering the heat.

As far as the TOS, I wish you could start seeing some better days. It to me is just as bad as the RSD. They both have to get controled some how and it takes time and lots of different things to try to get it under control

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year also but I hope you are around here often between.

Thanks for thinking of me also. Friends do that don't they?

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote