View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Nancy I am so very sorry you were off the chart lastnight! Next time think about going on to the ER and getting some relief Sweetie. Don't suffer that way.

I am on a break from trimming more of those tree's. The sun is peaking hard at those wet spots now by golly! Won't be long this overgrown wetland will be dry! My rubber boots have been working OT let me tell ya!

Jamie and Chris are working rounding up cows with Jamie's boss, my son and his fiance went to the movies after church so it is nice and peaceful......(Shhhhh! Don't say it too loud dummy Sheryl! All hell will break lose if anyone hears the day has been serene!!) Well Katie is here and other than her following me my every step the day has been nice. I just came in my room and shut the door so she has to stop!

I am drinking a Tab and eating baby carrots! I drank a bunch of water today and I am having my son bring me some chicken so I don't hafta cook today! While my flair seems to have left me I want to get those tree's done. So I will holler later on. Have a great day everyone!

Billie said that is what she diagnosed me with. Peripheral Neuropathy. Lord I hope not! It seems really painful! Don't you think that was a wrong dx's Billie???

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote