View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 08:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lynlee,
My son is doing well, thanks for asking. He is letting me do all the stressing and worrying! He comes home from wrestling practice most times with a smile and is happy now to be working out and conditioning with the team but no live wrestling. He did very well on his PSAT's and improved his scores alot from preinjury. I feel the big unknown is whether he will hit his head again soon like all of you and have more longer lasting Boughts of PCS. This is my worry! Life is no guarantee and I am grateful for him and all that I have in life. I am grateful to all of you for making me wiser.
Risible,
Your past hospice work I am sure has helped you alot. My experience with death and dying certainly has helped me cope with tragedy and suffering. Do not feel down about your friends comments. I'm sure she is a good friend but that kind of feedback might not of helped too much. Your sprituality is such a strength and a powerful coping tool. You are lucky and blessed to be so strong. Carry on and have a wonderful holiday!!
Nancy F is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote